What we do
The Lake County Community Network shares in providing help to needy families and individuals in Lake County, Ohio.
- We communicate with other public assistance programs to provide referrals to agencies most likely to respond
- We provide emergency assistance when other agencies cannot
- We share with other public agencies in communicating information to pastors and church leaders
- We provide information for churches about community help lines
- We keep a confidential record of clients helped
Here is how the process works in helping individuals and families in need:
- Clients are referred by churches or other agencies
- Clients are called to gain information in the form of a complete and confidential intake
- The client’s need is validated and consideration is given as to how we can help
- Funding for client assistance comes directly from area churches, individual and/or group donations and company matches
- Financial assistance is sent directly to the creditor – never to the client.